Training Reaction Questionnaire
A training reaction questionnaire refers to a method through which an evaluative study can be drawn as to how much effective the undertaken training has been for the ones who participated. It helps to make a quantitative as well as a qualitative assessment about the training which took place. These are generally used by the educational institutions and other promotional organizations to calculate their advantages and disadvantages and how it can be made better.
Sample Training Reaction Questionnaire
Name of the Participant: ________________
Contact Number: __________________
Email address: ___________________________
Name of the training undergone: ________________________________________
(Please tick in front of the right wherever you are provided with options.)
- How would you rate the dance training session on a scale of 10?
- Have you ever participated in any other such dance training program?
- State the positive aspects of the training session.
- State the negative aspects of the training session.
- What is your opinion about the duration of the sessions of the training per day?
- It should have been more
- It was just about apt
- Would be better if it was less
- What is your opinion about the dance trainers?
- Do you feel that these dance sessions are a good activity for both body and mind?
- Strongly agree
- Neither agree nor disagree
- Strongly disagree
- Do you feel more of such trainings should be organized in future too?
- If such training is organized, will you be interested in being a part of it?
Category: Training Questionnaire