Training Needs Analysis Questionnaire
A training needs analysis questionnaire is a questionnaire that helps to assess the training needs of individuals or group. These types of questionnaires help to frame efficient training programs as per the needs and requirements.
Sample Training Needs Analysis Questionnaire
Phone number: _______________________________________
Email address: ________________________________________
(Please tick in front of the right options wherever provided with choices)
1. Effective communication skills are an essential factor in any profession.
a. Strongly Agree
c. Neither Agree Nor Disagree
e. Strongly Disagree
2. Where shall you rate your communication skills on a scale of 10?
3. Do you always work on goal-oriented plans or are you impulse ridden?
b. Impulse ridden
4. Do you have issues with your colleagues or seniors?
5. If yes, please specify ______________________________________________________
6. Are you an amicable/social person?
7. Have you had or presently suffer from any health issues or situations?
8. Please specify, if yes ______________________________________________________
9. Do you feel there is a need for re-organization at your workplace?
10. If yes, then specify ________________________________________________________
11. Do you feel there is a need to conduct a training program for the employees?
12. In case a training program is conducted, would you be interested in being a part of it?
13. Please list down your achievements at workplace below.
14. Please mention your work objectives.
Category: Training Questionnaire