Training Follow Up Questionnaire
A training follow up questionnaire refers to a method through which an evaluative study can be drawn as to how much effective was the undergone training and whether it has been useful for the ones who participated in it. It helps to make a quantitative as well as a qualitative assessment about effectiveness and longevity of the training program.
Sample Training Follow Up Questionnaire
Name of the Participant: ________________
Contact Number: __________________
Email address: ___________________________
Name of the training undergone: ________________________________________
(Please tick in front of the appropriate options wherever you are provided with.)
- If you were to rate the culinary training program that you attended on a scale of 10, where 1 is lowest and 10 is highest, how would you rate it?
- Had you attended any such training programs before?
- Please mention the positive areas of the training.
- Mentions the aspects that need improvisations.
- Are you applying the lessons taught related to culinary in your day to day cooking?
- Was overrated
- Doesn’t matter
- I could have paid more for this
- If yes, then give details and if no, then why ____________________________________
- What is your opinion about the fee of the training program?
- Have you shared any of the recipes you learnt at the training with your friends?
- Would you recommend your friends to attend such trainings themselves?
- If such trainings are organized in future, will you be interested in being a part of it?
Category: Training Questionnaire
Comments are closed.