Team Building Questionnaire
Team building questionnaire is a sequence of questions which are devised to analyze people’s aptitude towards working in a team. This is done at workplaces, offices and companies in a view to improve team skills among employees and also designate positions to individuals in a team.
Team Building Questionnaire Sample
- What do you understand by co-operative learning? How would you assess its importance in building an effective team?
- Have you ever used co-operative learning as a tool in your trainings or working experience?
- What do you think are the similarities and differences (if any) between group work and team work?
- Asses how a team can work efficiently than a group of individuals?
- How does proper co-ordination effects team work according to you?
- Is there any aspect of team work that you do not like?
- Do you think that working in a team allows others to interfere in your work?
- What are the general roles that are there in a team?
- What characteristics do you think should an efficient team leader, must have?
- What are the duties of a team leader?
- What are the ideal characteristics a team member must have?
- According to you, what are the best ways to manage conflicts and ego-clashes in a team?
- What is Maslow’s theory? What is self-fulfilling prophecy? Explain.
- How much time do you think it takes to develop good teams?
- What is the role of interpersonal and communicational skills in good team building?
- Do you think it’s fair for a team leader to be rude to his team-mate? If so, when?
Category: Employment Questionnaire