Teacher Job Satisfaction Questionnaire
A teacher job satisfaction questionnaire is one of the best ways to realize the job satisfaction of a person related to the teaching profession. This type of questionnaire is framed to realize the interest and satisfaction level of a person related to this job.
Sample Teacher Job Satisfaction Questionnaire
Contact details _______________________________________ Age _________
Q1. What interest you to come in teaching profession?
- I always wanted to do something for our society and I think this is the best profession which can fulfill my wish.
- I am passionate about teaching and I always wanted to become a successful and popular teacher.
- I have no other option so I have chosen this profession.
Q2. What is the current salary per annum you are getting?
- Less than 2.5 lakh
- 2.5 – 3 lakh
- More than 3 lakh.
Q3. How long would you like to continue doing this job?
- This is the perfect job for me which I will never quit.
- May be for the next five to six years.
- I am fed up just want to get rid of it soon
Q4. What is your relation with your other colleagues?
- Very good
- Its normal nothing special
- We are always having tiffs and issues between us
Q5. Do you get ample exposures from this job?
- Yes, I get enough opportunities for exploiting my best teaching skills
- Its very rare
- No there is no such exposures at all.
Q6. Are you satisfied with your job profile?
- Yes completely
- No, not at all
- To great extent
- Something is still missing
Category: Satisfaction Questionnaire