Tax Preparer Questionnaire
A tax preparer questionnaire is prepared by the appointed tax agents, tax departments and charted accountants by estimating the total valuable assets and income. By filing such a form, one can declare the available assets and other income details. It is necessary to fill this questionnaire to provide an overview of the taxpayer income profile.
Sample Tax Preparer Questionnaire:
Name of the taxpayer: __________________
Date of birth: ___/____/____
Sex: ___________ Age: _____________
Marital status: ___________________
Name of the spouse: ______________
Date of birth: ___/____/___
Q1. Fill the official details:
- SSN number of the taxpayer: _____________
- Occupation: __________________________
- SSN number of the spouse: ______________
- Occupation: _________________________
Q2. Are you filing the tax return as a couple jointly?
Q3. Are you active partially or fully in any sort of government duty?
Q4. How would you like to file the tax?
- Through online
- Through Agent or CA
Q6. Please choose the disbursement option:
- Direct deposit on tax return
- Debit card on tax return
- Check mailed to the above address
- Others: _____________________
Q7. Provide the details of the movable and immovable property:
- Address of the property: ____________________
Q8. Mention the details of your assets?
Q9. Kindly mention your overall per annum income:
Q10. Tell us your other sources of income:
- Rental property
- A personal residence lease
- Business farm
- Stocks, shares, funds and binds, etc.
Q11. Please specify the detail of dependents:
- Name: __________________, ________________, ______________
- Age: _____,________,____________
- SSN no: ________________, ________________, ______________
- Relationship: _____________, ____________, _________________
Category: Tax Questionnaire
Comments are closed.