Tax Credit Questionnaire
A tax credit questionnaire is an essential document widely used by the masses to claim the tax credit amount available on the total income type. Such a questionnaire is kept as the record by the tax department, tax agent and the charted account for the future reference.
Sample Tax Credit Questionnaire:
Your name: _________________
Date of birth: ___/___/____
Age: ______, Sex: ______
Official Address: _______________, Postal code: ____________
Marital status: ________
Q1. Please fill the official details:
- Tax file number: ________________
- Tax id of the tax payer: ___________
- Social security number: __________
Q2. Kindly mention if your spouse is paying the tax:
- Social security number: _________
- Date of birth: ___/____/___
- Age: _____
Q3. Provide the occupational details:
- Type of profession: _____________
- Total income: $ ________________
Q4. Since how long have you filing the income tax? :
Q5. Did you claim a tax credit every time?
- If yes, please write the amount you get as a refund: $ ___________
Q6. Tell us, if you have claimed the tax credit in last month’s which you did not receive?
- If yes, write the matter: __________________________________
Q7. Are you aware about the tax rebate eligible for your tax credit slab?
Q8. Kindly write the current tax you paid this year:
Q9. Please provide us your personal tax code number: _____________
- You filed this tax through:
- A registered tax agent
- Tax department
- Charted accountant
Q10. Kindly provide the bank account number in which you want the tax credit to be credited:
Category: Tax Questionnaire