Sub Contractors Insurance Questionnaire
Sub Contractors Insurance Questionnaire is prepared to put across certain questions to the insurance sub contractors in order to find out as to what all tasks these professionals are expected to handle and also assess their knowledge about the various terms and conditions attached to this contract. A sample of Sub Contractors Insurance Questionnaire is given below for reference.
Sub Contractors Insurance Questionnaire Sample
- Name the insurance contractor you have been associated with.
- Have you worked with any other insurance contractor prior to this?
- If, yes then please provide the name of the contractor/ contractors you have worked with?
- What are the various terms and conditions attached to the contract signed between you and the insurance contractor?
- Do you have a clear understanding of all the terms associated with the contract?
- Please provide the contract number of the contract signed by you.
- Please mention the date of signing the contract.
- How many months/ years is the contract signed for?
- What is the renewal date of the contract?
- Looking at the present scenario do you think you would be interested in renewing this contract?
- What is the limit of indemnity agreed in the insurance contract?
- Is this indemnity limit considered for every loss incurred by you?
- If the answer to the above question is ‘No’ then please provide information about the losses that are not covered under this?
- Are you satisfied with the indemnity limit set by your contractor?
- Would you like to limit any of the contract sites?
- If the answer to the above asked question is ‘Yes’ then please specify as to which one and why would you like to limit it?
Category: Insurance Questionnaire