Staff Satisfaction Survey Questionnaire
A staff satisfaction questionnaire is an important tool in the human resource management of any organization. This kind of questionnaire helps to improve the motivation levels of the staff and reducing their work related distress. The management can also devise various tools on the basis of this questionnaire to resolve manpower problems and thereby increase productivity. Given below is a sample staff satisfaction questionnaire for use.
Sample Staff Satisfaction Survey Questionnaire
Name of the Employee : ____________________
Age of the Employee : ____________________
Employee Number : ____________________
Designation : ____________________
Department : ____________________
1) How long have you been working for our company?
a) 0-1 years
d)More than 5 years
2) Are you given enough opportunities to express yourself freely in our office?
3) Are you happy with the relationship you share with your colleagues and superiors?
c) On some occasions
4) Do you agree that your superiors and the management of our company are happy with your work?
c) Not sure
d) I don’t know
5) Are you happy with your progress and career growth provided to you in the last one year in our office?
c) Not sure
d) Does not matter
6) Do you plan to continue your services with our office for the next one year or so?
a) Yes, I will definitely continue.
c) Not Sure
d) Can’t tell now
Category: Satisfaction Questionnaire