Staff Meeting Feedback Questionnaire
Staff meeting feedback questionnaire are the documents containing a set of questions created with a specific purpose. The purpose behind the questionnaires is to assess the view point or the perception of the staff about the staff meetings conducted as a part of the functions of the organization.
An analysis of the answers helps the respective organization to bring about any required changes for the betterment of the organization and improve the efficiency.
Sample Staff Meeting Feedback Questionnaire
Full Name: __________________________
Job Position: _________________________
Contact No.: __________________________
Please provide the answers to the questions below:
1. Were you informed well in advance about the meeting taking place and the timings of the meeting?
c. It was kind of short notice.
2. Were you briefed about the agenda of the meeting by your superiors (either personally or inform of a circular)?
c. Yes, but the information was limited.
3. Was the agenda of the meet worth being pulled?
4. Were all the topics/ subjects described as being a part of the meeting agenda covered through?
a. Yes, all of them were.
b. Yes most of them were.
c. Some of them were.
d. No, none were.
5. Did the meeting go through in peace without any major disturbances to the office decorum/ discipline?
6. Were the suggestions of all the staff members heard and paid attention to?
c. Not always.
7. How useful do you think the overall meeting and the discussions were?
a. Extremely useful
b. Very useful
d. Not too useful
e. Not useful at all
8. Kindly specify below any recommendations that you would like to make about the pattern, schedules etc of the staff meetings.
Category: Education Questionnaire