Self Assessment Tax Questionnaire
A self assessment tax questionnaire is one that has to be filled in by a tax payer on his own without any notice of tax payment from the state tax department. The main idea completion of this questionnaire is to ensure that the tax payer does not leave any income or expense head when calculating tax. This questionnaire also helps to make an assessment that is more close to the calculation of the state tax department and the tax payer need not have to bear a huge tax burden later on.
Sample Self assessment tax questionnaire
Name of the tax assessment individual ————————————-
Address of the tax individual ————————————–
Phone number of the tax individual ————————————-
Date of birth ————————————-
Unique tax payment number ————————————
Self tax assessment year ————————————
1. Kindly provide the details of income you have received in the tax assessment year according to the following?
a. Regular Employment
b. Employment outside country
c. Dividends on stock investments
d. Rental income from immovable property
2. Have you invested in any of the following during the tax assessment year?
a. Child benefit plan
b. Health insurance plan
c. Pension plan
d. Social security plan
3. Have you given any gifts that are acceptable under state tax laws during the tax assessment year?
4. Did you have any income during the tax assessment year that belongs to the group of foreign gains and returns that arises out of investment in stocks, immovable property or any other source specified in the state tax laws?
5. Do you seek claims and relief for any of the above payment that you have made as deductibles from income when calculating total tax for the assessment year?
6. Do you declare that all the information provided by you is true and accurate to the best of knowledge?
Category: Tax Questionnaire