School Needs Assessment Questionnaire
A school needs assessment questionnaire is used to carry out a needs appraisal, in order to bring forth the needs of the school. The needs assessment maybe related to laboratories, libraries, playgrounds etc. It may even bring forth the administrative needs of the school. The questionnaire may be aimed at the students or their parents.
Sample School Needs Assessment Questionnaire
Name_________________________ address___________________________ city ______
School name _______________________ address __________________city _________
Contact number of person _________________ email id _________________________
1. How would you describe the current administration in the school?
2. How well is the playground equipped for sports related activities?
3. How can students attain better grades in school? How can the school lend a hand in it? _________________________________________________________________
4. Is the school a safe place?
5. Is the school well equipped with laboratory equipments? ____________________________________________________
6. Does the school regularly participate in inter school contests as well as competitions?
7. How often do students complain about the laboratory equipments?
a. Pretty often
c. Somewhat often
8. How well are school records regarding students and teachers updated and stored appropriately?
a. Very well
b. Not too well
c. Somewhat well
d. There are hardly records available
9. Has the school been successful in arousing interest in students in various extracurricular activities?
10. How often does the school emerge as a winner in extracurricular (inter school) competitions?
a. Pretty often
11. What major changes would you like to see in the infrastructure of the school?
Category: Education Questionnaire