Sample Job Questionnaire
A sample job questionnaire is like an example that others can follow. This type of questionnaire basically outlines the type of questions that can be asked or are normally asked to candidates appearing for a job interview.
Sample Job Questionnaire:
Name of the candidate: ____________________________
Department and Designation (if employed):__________________________________
Q1. What is the total number of years of experience do you have?
- Less than 1 year
- 1-3 years
- 3-6 years
- 6-9 years
- 9-12 years
- More than 12 years
Q2. In the years of experience, which of the following skills have you honed or enhanced?
- Meeting client deliverables
- Creating customer loyalty
- Resolving business issues or problems
- Creating a positive work attitude
- Increasing performance
- Fulfilling process objectives
- Fulfilling organizational goals
Q3. Please re-arrange the following organizational culture paradigms based on their level of importance.
- ____: Business processes
- ____:Power structures
- ____:Organizational structure
- ____:Control Systems
- ____:Rituals and routines
- ____:Stories and symbols
Q4. Which of the following organizational cultures have you worked in previously?
- Club culture
- Academy culture
- Fortress culture
- Process culture
- Macho culture
Q5. In your total years of experience, which of the following have you given to the organizations that you have worked with?
- New processes
- Implementation of new projects
- Implementation of objectives
- Implementation of team based environment
- Creation of positive work environment
- Enhanced technical advancement
- Strong customer orientation
Q6. Are you a team player?
Q7. Which of the following is correct where you are concerned?
- Team performer
- Individual performer
- Business performer
- Creative performer
Category: Job Questionnaire