Sales Training Needs Analysis Questionnaire
A sales training needs analysis questionnaire highlights the various needs of the existing sales staff of an organization. This type of questionnaire contains several multiple choice questions related to different areas of sales and marketing including teamwork, management, client relationships, sales targets, and much more. The idea is to create a complete sales training that will help the organization to grow internally and externally.
Sample Sales Training Needs Analysis Questionnaire:
Name of the Employee: _____________________________
Name of the Organization: _____________________________
Employee Number: ________________________
Department: ____________________ Designation:____________________________
Phone Number: ____________________________
- How satisfied are you with the current sales training program in the organization?
a) Extremely satisfied
b) Somewhat satisfied
f) Somewhat dissatisfied
g) Extremely dissatisfied
- Which of the following areas is emphasized upon during the sales training?
a) Customer Relationship
b) Customer Retention
c) Direct Sales
d) Retail Sales
e) B2B Sales
f) Enterprise Sales
g) Client presentation
h) Closing a sale
- Which of the following sales methods are being taught in the sales training?
a) Sales enablement
b) Benchmarked selling techniques
c) Reverse selling
d) Concept selling
e) Sales negotiation
f) Transactional selling
g) Strategic selling
- Which of the following communication skills are highlighted during the sales training?
b) Face to face enthusiasm
d) Courteous and politeness
e) Friendly behaviors
- of the following general business skills are taught in current sales training?
a) Goal orientation
b) Sales target creation
c) Sales target achievement
d) Execution of managerial orders
e) Creation of financial goals
f) Meeting organizational objectives
Category: Training Questionnaire