Retirement Planning Questionnaire
A retirement planning questionnaire helps an individual to plan his retirement. This type of questionnaire consists of questions related to finance, work and other related issues which will help in proper planning of retirement.
Sample Retirement Planning Questionnaire:
Date of birth: _________________
Street address: _________________ City name: _________________
State: ________________ Postal code: ___________________
Contact Number: _____________
1. How many years has it been that you are working?
a) One year or lesser
b) Five years or lesser
c) Ten years or lesser
d) More than ten years
2. After how many years do you plan to retire?
a) Around 5 to 6 years
b) Around 6 to 10 years
c) More than 10 years
3. Do you manage to make savings from your monthly salary?
4. If the answer to the above question is yes or sometimes, do you feel that the savings will be enough for the rest of your life after retirement?
a) Surely Yes
b) May be
5. Do you have any insurance plans to take care of your expenses after retirement?
6. If the answer to the above question is no, do you intend to take up any such insurance plans?
7. If not insurance, do you want any other kind of investment?
8. What do you wish to do after your retirement?
b) Plan to open my business
c) Not yet decided
d) If any other plan please mention?
Category: Planning Questionnaire