Retailer Survey Questionnaire
A retailer survey questionnaire is one that is obtained by the manufacturer from the retailer who has been appointed on behalf of the company for undertaking retailing of products. The survey helps the manufacturer to understand the retailer before offering the retailing. Apart from this the questionnaire also helps to make an assessment of the capabilities of retailer in successfully running the retailing business.
Sample Retailer survey questionnaire
Company Name of the retailer – _________________________________
Registered address of the retailer company _________________________________
Contact number of the retailer company _________________________________
Name of official contact person of company _________________________________
Email address of the company _________________________________
1. Since how many is your company operating retailing of products and services?
a. One year
b. Two years
c. Three years
d. More than three years
2. What is the category of products that your company has been retailing with?
a. Health care products
b. Consumer durables
c. Perishable goods
d. Beauty care products
3. What is the kind of entity your company has for business?
a. Sole proprietorship
c. Limited company
d. Subsidiary of another company
4. Can you provide some information regarding the number of staff that your company has?
a. 10 members
b. 15 members
c. 25 members
d. More than 50 members
5. Has your company been able to make profits from the retail business in the past three financial years?
6. Does your company have the infrastructure to handle retailing including emergency issues?
7. Do you plan to expand your company in the near future?
8. Are you willing to send you employees for retailer training if necessary?
9. Do you understand the government stipulated procedures for retailing business and follow them stringently?
Category: Survey Questionnaire