Retail Research Questionnaire
A retail research questionnaire is a set of effective questions prepared & executed to target the consumers in order to gather their genuine feedback on retail purchase experiences. This questionnaire is specifically designed to evaluate various retail related factors.
Sample Of Retail Research Questionnaire:
Name of the participant: _______________
Phone Number: _____________________
E-mail id: __________________________
Q1. Which of the following category items have you purchased recently?
- Others, please mention about it: ______________
Q2. What amount did you spent on your above chosen item?
- Approximately between $ 1, 000 to $ 2, 0000
- Between 21 00 to $ 4500
- Between 4600 to $ 7000
- More than this amount, specify the amount: ______________
Q3. Kindly specify this purchased item’s brand name: __________
Q4. You have purchased this item from: ____________
- Company’s website through online order
- By visiting the dealer
- From a retail outlet
- Other, please tell us here: _______________
Q5. While you have contacted the retail team to get more details of this item, have you been attended properly?
- Not at all
Q6. Did you receive the full details of your desired item from the retail team?
- Not sure
Q7. You have purchased this item for: ______________
- Household use
- To gift to your close firmed or family
- To present to someone outside
- Others, please mention: _____________
Q8. Approximately, how many household items of same brand have you purchased in the last three years?
Category: Research Questionnaire