Retail Customer Feedback Questionnaire
It is very difficult to keep a customer happy and satisfied especially if they are retail shopping and this is where a retail customer feedback questionnaire comes into play. The retail customer feedback questionnaire offers an insight into what customers feel about their shopping experience at specific retail outlets or generally in the retail sector. The feedback received, both positive and negative can be used as a catalyst for making improvements or changes.
Sample Retail Customer Feedback Questionnaire:
Name of the Customer: _____________________________
Address: ______________________________________ City:_______________
State: __________________ Zip: ________________
Age: ___________________ Gender: _______ (M/F)
Phone Number: ____________________________
- What is your satisfaction level as a customer regarding customer service offered at retail outlets today?
a) Extremely satisfied
b) Very satisfied
f) Not very satisfied
g) Not satisfied at all
- According to you, which of the following elements are missing in today’s retail outlets? (You can check more than one element)
a) Polite behavior by staff
b) Helpful nature
c) Positive attitude
d) Welcome frequent customers
e) Greet frequent customers by name
f) Share correct product information
g) Offer payment assistance
- Are you satisfied with the way most retail outlets handle a new customer?
h) Extremely satisfied
i) Very satisfied
m) Not very satisfied
n) Not satisfied at all
- Do you feel that services offered by retail outlets should be more personalized?
- Do you feel retail outlets need to offer more customized products?
- Do you feel retail outlets should have a customer service helpline?
Category: Customer Questionnaire