Restaurant Education Questionnaire
A restaurant education questionnaire can be an effective tool to know if people are aware of the safety and hygienic practises to be maintained in a restaurant. A restaurant has many areas which have to looked after, but a restaurant education questionnaire helps to know the eating habits of people and how much they spend or what food they select at a restaurant and if the restaurant takes into account allergies etc of the customer.
Sample Restaurant Education Questionnaire:
Phone Number: ________________
Email ID: ___________
Date of Birth: _________
1) How many times a week do you eat at a restaurant?
a) Once a week
b) Less than once a week
c) Twice a week
d) More than twice a week
2) What meal do you usually eat when you go to a restaurant?
3) How do you choose which restaurant to eat at?
a) Reviews and recommendation
b) Previous experience
4) How much do you spend on eating out per week?
a) Less than $20
c) Above $40
5) What would make you go to a new restaurant?
6) What challenges do you face when you go to eat at a restaurant?
a) Choosing a meal
b) Any personal food allergy
d) Lack of communication
7) If you have any food allergy, what do you do at a restaurant and whom do you talk to about it?
8) How often have you been ill by eating at a restaurant?
Category: Education Questionnaire