Research Paper Questionnaire
A research paper questionnaire is a set of drafted questions which are helpful in evaluating the overall professional and technical aspects of a research paper. This questionnaire contains all essential questions based on a specific research topic which are answered by the concerned department or officials in order to provide necessary information on research paper subject, requirement and importance.
Sample Of Research Paper Questionnaire:
Research Paper Title: _______________
Research Paper Subject: _____________
Research Paper Category: _____________
Prepared By: _______________________
Department Name: __________________
Date: ___/ ___/ ___
Q1. Please specify the importance of this research paper.
Q2. Is this research prepared and executed as per the official instructions?
Q3. Is this research paper based on the official references?
- Not sure
Q4. Have you conducted official case studies to prepare this research paper?
- Others please write here: _____________
Q5. Kindly tell us the events and interests which you have covered in this research paper.
Q6. How this research paper is important for your department?
- Would be helpful in conducting further technical studies
- Would be helpful in gathering essential facts & figures
- Would be helpful in understanding technical flaws & further improving the existing models
- Others, please mention here: ____________
Q7. Is this research paper prepared for official use only?
- Others, please specify: ______________
Q8. Which of the following professionals are entitled to fill the research paper?
- Project Manager
- Research Trainees
- Concerned professors
- Others, please mention: ____________
Q9. Is there anything else you would like to describe about this research paper?
- If yes, please describe here: ___________________