Questionnaire Questions for Restaurants
A questionnaire questions for restaurants helps a restaurant to gauge the level of customer satisfaction. The best time for conducting the survey is when the experience about eating out is still fresh in the mind of the customer. If wait for conducting the questionnaire, it could be too late to get the correct customer response as the customers may forget their experience.
Sample Questionnaire Questions for Restaurants Sample
Working Phone Number: ________________
Email id: _____________________________
Product Segment: ____________________
- When was the last time that you dined with us?
- How often have you dined with us?
- This was my first time ever
- Once or twice a year
- Once a quarter
- Did you reserve your seat in advance?
- Whenever you choose to dine with us, is it for
- Approximately, how many minutes did you have to wait, before you’re able to get a seat in the restaurant.
d. Over half an hour
e. Over 45 minutes
f. Over an hour or more
- The waiting time that I had to spent before I could land a seat was
- More or less what I had expected.
- A bit longer than what I had expected.
- A lot more than what I had expected.
- Was the waiter patient and friendly while taking your order?
- Was the server available and attentive whenever you needed him?
- Was the server knowledgeable about the menu of the restaurant and able to answer your questions about the items?
- What was your overall experience at the restaurant?
Category: Questionnaire Questions