Questionnaire Questions for Business
A questionnaire questions for business is basically aimed for customers dealing with the business. It helps the management of the business to identify whether it has been successful in meeting the customers’ needs. Such a survey usually leads to the betterment of services. A sample of questionnaire questions for business is given below.
Sample Questionnaire Questions for Business Sample
Date of Birth: ____/____/____
Street Address: ____________ City: ___________, State: ___________, PIN: _____________
Working Phone Number: ______________
Email Address: _____________________
- How do you find the convenience of use of our company?
- Extremely Convenient
- Moderately convenient
- Extremely inconvenient
- What’s the level of professionalism of our company?
- Very professional
- Somewhat professional
- Just professional
- When compared to our competitors, how do find the performance of our company?
- Much better
- Somewhat better
- Marginally better
- Somewhat worse
- Much Worse
- Compared to our competitors, how would you rate the prices of our goods and services?
a. More reasonable to an extent
b. Marginally more reasonable
c. About as reasonable
d. Slightly less reasonable
e. Somewhat less reasonable
f. Very unreasonable
- How would you rate the responsiveness of our company?
- Very much responsive
- Moderately responsive
- Somewhat responsive
- Not responsive at all.
- How well did the customer service representative (CSR) respond to the problems that you had?
- The CSR responded extremely well
- The CSR responded moderately well
- The CSR responded well but I was left wanting
- The CSR could not resolve my problems at all.
- Overall, how would you rate our company, especially against that offered by our competitors?
- Marginally Better
- Would you repeat the goods and services offered by our company?
Category: Questionnaire Questions