Quantifying Leadership Questionnaire
Qualifying leadership questionnaires are helpful to understand and evaluate the skills and leadership qualities of a candidate in a quantifying manner. Such questionnaires are not only important for the hiring organisation but for the candidate as well.
Sample Quantifying Leadership Questionnaire:
Previous Job Designation: _________
Experience (in years): ____________
What do you think about leadership?
How do you define your leadership qualities?
Name the five factors important in leadership?
Do you have any experience of leadership?
- Not sure
How do you motivate your colleges and subordinates towards their assigned targets?
- talk to them
- Give them new and innovative ideas
- Instruct them strictly
- No idea
According to you, what is the best method to lead the team in an effective manner?
- Daily Discussion and meetings to know about their pending targets
- Help them to understand the work more easily.
- Order them to complete targets within the deadline
- Not sure
If you have just faced a negative feedback of your team, what will be your reaction?
- Get angry & defensive
- Think about the reasons behind it
- Feel disappointed
- No idea as to how will I react.
How will you help a weak member in your team?
- Make him understand the job politely
- Try to focus on his weakness & sort them out
- Tell some team member to help him in his routine work
- Shift him to some other department
- Will depend upon the situation
Category: Leadership Questionnaire