Psychology Personality Questionnaire
Psychology personality questionnaires are validated, logical tools for behavior and phycology assessment of a candidate. These questionnaires pay a very significant role in assessing and revealing the mental strengths, capabilities and attitude of a person. These questionnaires are used at various levels like college admission and job interviews to ensure that a person with required attitude is hired or is admitted for best suitable course or job position on the basis of his personality traits.
Sample Psychology Personality Questionnaire:
Q1. When you face a problem which you are not able to solve easily, you tend to:
- Keep on trying continuously till it gets solved.
- Leave the problem for a while, hang out and get relaxed and then again try to solve the problem.
- Withdraw from the problem for the moment to analyze it further and get prepared with better tools to solve it.
- Look out for support and guidance.
Q2. How good are you in taking decisions?
- Extremely good and take instant decisions.
- Quite good but take some time to arrive at a decision.
- Moderately good and mostly take my decisions quickly except few ones.
- Not at all good and cannot take decisions individually.
Q3. Success should be valued because of the prestige it bestows.
- Strongly agree
- Moderately agree
Q8. Which of the following according to you are your strengths?
Please choose at least 3 characteristics
- Creative imagination
- Solution searching
- Communication skills
Q5. Do you feel that yourself in your own control most of the time?
Category: Personality Questionnaire