Property Insurance Questionnaire
A property insurance questionnaire is used by individuals who wish to get their property insured against damage, fire, robbery and other such incidents. The questions used in this questionnaire helps the insurance companies to assess the sum assured amount of the insurance and also helps them to decide whether the property is eligible for getting insured. So the questions asked in the questionnaire should be related to various details of the property.
Sample Property Insurance Questionnaire
Name: First name: _______ Middle name: __________ Surname: _________
Address: Street address __________ City name ________ State name _________
Postal code _________
Address of the property to be insured (if different from above): Street address __________ City name ________ State name _________ Postal code _________
Residential Contact number: _____________ Mobile number: ________
Email id: _________________
1. Is the property a commercial property or a private property?
a) commercial property
b) private property
2. What kind of property is it?
d) Office complex
f) Other, please specify: ______
3. What was the total amount of the property when you purchased it?
a) Between $100000 to $ 500000
b) Between $ 500000 to one million dollars
c) More than one million dollars
4. How far is it from the nearest fire station?
a) less than one mile
b) Less than five miles
c) More than five miles
5. What type of construction has been done in the property?
6. Are there security measures present in the property?
7. Have you get this property insured earlier? If yes then please provide details.
Category: Insurance Questionnaire