Product Sales Questionnaire
Product sales questionnaire is prepared to understand as to how well the sale of a particular product is going. It is mostly prepared by the company’s senior officials and given to the sales manager or supervisor to fill the answer for finding out if the set sales targets are being met or not. It also helps in figuring out as to how what all new sales strategies may be included and how the existing ones can be improvised. There are several questions that are included in this questionnaire. You may refer to the below given sample product sales questionnaire in order to find out as to what kind of questions should be included in it.
Sample Product Sales Questionnaire
- Please mention your name below
- Date of Birth
- Please specify your contact number
- Please mention your email id
- What is your present designation?
- Which department/ team are you a part of?
a) Sales Department
b) Marketing Department
c) Promotion Team
- Are you aware about the recent sales figure?
c) Have an approximate idea
- Were the given sales target met for this quarter?
- If the answer to the above question is no then please choose an appropriate reason for the same from the below given options:
a) The marketing activities were not planned properly for this quarter
b) Lack of coordination between the sales and marketing department
c) High attrition rate of the sales staff
d) None of the above
- If none of the above matches the reason then please share the actual reason of not achieving the sales target below:
- How confident are you on achieving the sales target this time?
a) Very confident
b) Not so confident
c) Can’t say
- Are you planning to use some new sales strategy for attaining the given sales targets?
- If the above answer is yes then would you please share the sales strategy?
Category: Product Questionnaire