Product Involvement Questionnaire
Product involvement is the process by which a customer’s interest in a particular type of brand/product is measured. The product involvement questionnaire is usually prepared to check the level of interest and commitment the consumer has with the product and the brand. High or low product involvement is determined on how much importance and research the consumer gives to the particular brand or product.
Sample product involvement questionnaire
1. How important is (the product name) to you? Please rate on a scale of 1 to 10
2. How often do you purchase the product and why?
3. Are you satisfied with the product? Rate on a scale of 1 to 10
4. What is/has been the motivation behind your purchasing the product?
5. How much do you generally spend on the purchase of (said product) in a year?
6. Of the following, please mark how important packaging and marketing techniques are your purchase decision?
a) Very Important
b) Not that Important/Neutral
c) Doesn’t matter/Not Important at All
7. Please rate how the product stands in competition to similar products of other brands
b) Same/No difference
8. If you choose point (c) please mention why you think so?
9. Rate on a scale of 1 to 10 how likely it would be for you to purchase the product ( 1 being extremely unlikely, 10 being extremely likely)
10. Would you like to receive newsletters/emails about the product modifications/changes in future?
Category: Product Questionnaire
Comments are closed.