Planning Appeal Questionnaire
A planning appeal questionnaire is a document which seeks to test the knowledge of individuals, residents and citizens of the country, regarding their information about planning permissions, planning regulations and other rules. A planning appeal questionnaire can also be designed to ask the questions to an authorizing body, which can solve the doubts that people commonly have regarding these things. A planning appeal questionnaire must be carefully written with no errors in the questions or the answers.
Sample Planning Appeal Questionnaire:
Please fill in the following questions carefully. Your queries will be forwarded to the concerned department of the Planning Commission, by the end of June. Please mention your personal details before beginning the questionnaire and all information should be mentioned in block letters:
- How does one go about in case the Local Planning Commission does not grant planning permission? Who does one contact in such a situation?
- What are the options one has in case the builder has to make an appeal to the planning inspector? How long does one have to wait before appealing to the planning inspector?
- Within 12 weeks from the date of notification to the householder
- Within 26 weeks from the date of notification in case of other kinds of planning.
- Not sure
- Which website has all the information related to planning appeals?
- On what basis does one judge non determination by the Planning Commission?
- Can one appeal against the Planning Commission’s decision to grant permission to a neighbor?
Category: Planning Questionnaire