Pilot Personality Questionnaire
A pilot personality questionnaire is one that is used by an airlines company to assess the personality traits of a pilot before hiring. As a pilot is required to possess certain qualities this questionnaire plays an important role in identifying the right candidate for an air lines company. Various companies in the airlines segment make use of the questions as provided in the sample pilot personality questionnaire given below here.
Sample Pilot Personality Questionnaire
Name of the pilot candidate __________________________________
Address of the candidate __________________________________
Email id of the candidate __________________________________
Contact details of the candidate __________________________________
Pilot application number __________________________________
Date of application __________________________________
Answer the following questions in a sincere and accurate manner :-
1. Please describe yourself from the following types of personality provided?
2. Which is the most important character trait that you think you possess and which is essential for a pilot?
3. Do you think you are an egoistic person?
4. Are you a socially anxious person?
5. Do you always crave for affection from your near and dear ones?
6. Are you flexible with the values that you have been brought up with throughout your life?
7. Are you a helpful person or a selfish person?
a. Helpful person
b. Selfish person
8. Do you keep brooding over past events most of the times?
9. Are you very frank with your opinion and express it even if others feel hurt?
10. Do you suffer from any depression issues related to personal or professional life?
11. Do you accept the mistakes of others easily and forgive them?
Category: Personality Questionnaire