Photography Customer Questionnaire
A photography customer questionnaire deals primarily with customer experience. It focuses on a niche segment of the market, which are customers who need equipments for photography or customers who require photo studio services. A photography customer questionnaire can be linked to customer perception, requirements, satisfaction, and experience. The questions in the form can be multiple choice, open ended, descriptive, casual, and relational.
Sample Photography Customer Questionnaire:
Name of the Customer: _____________________________
Address: ______________________________________ City:_______________
State: __________________ Zip: ________________
Age: ___________________ Gender: _______ (M/F)
Phone Number: ____________________________
- Are you a photographer? If yes, then please mention if you are a professional or amateur or others.
c) Photographer: ____________________
- What type of photography equipments have you bought till date?
a) SLR Camera
b) DSLR Camera
c) Other camera: __________________
d) Camera lens and accessories
e) Studio lights and supplies
f) Monopods or tripods
g) Camera bags and backpacks
h) Flash and accessories
i) Battery and power
j) Others: _________________ (Please Specify)
- Do you purchase all your photography products from a single store or brand?
c) Buy different brands for different products
- How or where do you buy your photography products?
a) Shop online – branded stores
b) Shop online – Ebay and Amazon
c) Brand retail stores
d) Mega retail stores (circuit city etc)
e) From the company
f) Black market
g) International market
- Is it always easy to find the photography products you are looking for?
- Which of the following areas needs improvement in the photography industry?
a) Customer service
b) Customer retention strategies
c) Value for money products
d) Customer centric products
Category: Customer Questionnaire