Personality Survey Questionnaire
Personality Survey Questionnaire is prepared to figure out about an individual’s personality. It is given to different individuals to know as to what are their characteristics. There are a number of questions such as those related to an individual’s confidence level, whether he is an introvert or extrovert, how well he gets along with others and the likes. Given below is a sample personality survey questionnaire; you may refer to it while preparing a questionnaire on this subject.
Sample Personality Survey Questionnaire
Date of Birth:
- How talkative are you?
a) Very talkative
b) Not so talkative
c) Not at all
- Are you dedicated towards your work?
- Are you capable enough of giving the required output for the tasks assigned to you at work?
- At a social gathering, do you find yourself (Choose an appropriate answer from the below given options):
a) Nervous & Awkward
b) Confident & Comfortable
d) Well Accepted
e) Depends on the occasion
- Do you often tend to find mistakes in other individuals?
c) At times
- If the answer to the above question is option a, ‘Yes’ then please mention if you want to get rid of this habit of yours or do you enjoy it?
a) I am trying hard to get rid of this habit
b) I have consulted a counselor to discuss this unhealthy habit
c) I don’t think there is any problem in doing so
d) Never given a thought to it
- Do often find yourself depressed?
c) Not often but sometimes, Yes
- How do you cope up with stressful situations at work as well as in your personal life?
- Please share as to how friendly you are? (Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest)
Category: Personality Questionnaire