Personality Motivation Questionnaire
Personality Motivation Questionnaire is prepared to figure out as to how much a person can motivate the others or be motivated by others. It helps in understanding as to which all situations can boost or reduce a person’s motivation. There are a number of questions that are included in this questionnaire; few of these are given below in the sample personality motivation questionnaire below.
Sample Personality Motivation Questionnaire
Please mention your name:
Specify your current occupation:
Please mention your qualification:
- Do you encourage and motivate people to provide suggestions?
c) At times
- Do you act as a motivational force for others?
c) At times
- What is the one thing that motivates you to work hard?
c) My love for being in the lime light
- Do you tend to get de-motivated at times? If yes, then please share the factors due to which you get de-motivated.
- Do you think people around you look up to you as a source of motivation and inspiration?
- Do you often motivate others to speak during a discussion or while some decision is being made?
a) Yes, I do
b) No, I prefer dominating the discussion
c) At times, yes
- How do you like negotiating with others?
a) Not at all, I like putting across by point and getting it accepted
b) If the other person has a point then negotiating is not a problem
c) Depends on the situation
- Do you like helping others?
c) Depends on how needy he is
- Do you prefer doing your routine tasks or like innovation?
- Have your family members influenced or motivated you to be what you are today?
c) Can’t Say
- If the answer to the above question is yes then please share how.
- How do you react to criticism?
a) Get motivated to work harder and prove the other person wrong
b) Get depressed and am not able to gather myself for some time
Category: Personality Questionnaire