Personality Evaluation Questionnaire
A Personality evaluation questionnaire is prepared to assess an individual’s personality. There are a number of questions that inquire about an individual’s personality traits and few of these are included in such a questionnaire. If you are trying to prepare a personality evaluation questionnaire you may refer to the sample questionnaire given below:
Sample Personality Evaluation Questionnaire
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- If an introvert, please share as to what is it that stops you from mixing up with people?
- If an extrovert, please share as to why do you like socializing?
- On a scale of 1 to 5, please share as to how confident you are (With 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest score)
- Are you punctual?
- If the above question is answered with a ‘No’ then please share if you are trying to get punctual or do you think your leisurely approach is better?
- Have you ever considered going for a personality development program?
- If you have attended a personality development program, please share a few of your learning from the same.
- Please share one personality trait of yours which you admire the most.
- Please mention one of your personality trait for which you are admired.
- Do you like social gatherings?
- If the answer to the above question is yes, then please share as to what is it that you like the most about such gatherings?
- Does your current occupation help in boosting your confidence?
- If you have answered the above question with a “Yes” then please mention how?
- What kind of temperament do you hold?
- Are you usually in a happy mood or serious?
- Do you tend to be moody at times?
a) Yes, most of the times
b) Yes, some times
Category: Personality Questionnaire