Personal Insurance Questionnaire
Personal insurance questionnaire is prepared to assess the insurance requirement of the individuals in order to provide them the required insurance polices and suggest other insurance products to them. It is given to the perspective clients and even the existing clients to know their expectations from the insurance products. Following are a few sample questions that may be included in the personal insurance questionnaire; you may use these while preparing this questionnaire.
Personal Insurance Questionnaire Sample
- Are you salaried or self employed?
- If salaried, please share as to how much salary you draw annually?
- If self employed please provide information about the kind of work you do and the remuneration you get for the same?
- What is your insurance requirement?
- Do you own any insurance policy?
- If the answer to the above asked question is ‘Yes’ then please provide details about the insurance policy you have.
- When did you purchase this policy?
- Are you planning to purchase another insurance policy?
- If yes, then please provide some information about the kind of insurance policy you are looking for.
- Which all insurance companies have you heard about? Please name them.
- Have you heard about our insurance company?
- If the answer to the above question is ‘Yes’ then please let us know as to where did you hear about it?
a) Newspaper/ Magazine
b) TV commercials
d) Friends/ Colleagues/ Relatives
- Are you aware about the various insurance products being offered by our company?
- Have you ever visited our company office or met any of out insurance agent in order to understand the details about different insurance products?
- If the answer to the above asked question is ‘Yes’ then please share if the information provided by our company’s representative clear enough?
- Would you like us to send across our company’s insurance agent to explain you about our insurance products?
Category: Insurance Questionnaire