Partnership Tax Questionnaire
Partnership tax questionnaire is one that is filled in by a partnership company for filing of tax returns. The primary intention of the questionnaire is to help partnership firms to evaluate and assess the tax liability accurately according to the state norms. The questionnaire seeks to obtain all the details of the partnership firms that are necessary for calculation of tax in the firm’s name.
Sample Partnership tax questionnaire
Name of the partnership company ————————————————
Address of the registered company ————————————————
Names of partners of the firm ————————————————
Addresses of partners of the firm ————————————————
Partnership registration number ————————————————
Authorized partner to file returns ————————————————-
1. What is the primary source of income for the partnership firm?
a. Business profits
b. Business investments
c. Business lending
d. Other sources of income pl specify source _________________
2. Please provide a brief description of the type of business undertaken by the partnership firm?
3. Does your partnership firm deal in business outside the country as well?
4. Please provide the expenses that the partnership firm has borne during the previous financial year for which tax is being paid?
a. Advertising and marketing
b. Employment expenses
c. Professional fees
d. Other expenses ____________
5. Please provide if the partnership office is owned or leased?
6. Please provide the lease amount being paid if the partnership office is leased and not owned?
7. Please provide details of any assets acquired in the name of partnership firm in the previous financial year that has not been reported to tax department earlier?
8. Please provide details of any assets that have been disposed by the partnership firm in the previous financial year that has not been reported to tax department earlier?
9. Please indicate if your partnership firm is eligible for any contributions as deductions from taxable income?
a. Insurance for employees
b. Child welfare benefit fund
c. Pension benefit plan
d. Capital losses
Category: Tax Questionnaire