Parent Satisfaction Questionnaire
A parent satisfaction questionnaire is very important and useful tool to find out whether the parents are satisfied with their children’s activity, behaviour, interaction and other aspects. A collection of questions is enough to make out if the parents are unhappy or pleased with any activity of their child.
Sample Parent Satisfaction Questionnaire
Name of Father: _______________________
Name of mother: ____________________________
Name of the child: _________________________
Contact Number: __________________________
Please mark the options carefully:
Q1.Are you satisfied by the kind of education that is being provided to your child?
- Absolutely, I am very happy
- Things are a bit off place here and there
- No I don’t find it satisfactory
Q2. Do you get the feel that your child has got a good friend circle?
- I strongly believe that my child has got good friends around
- I seriously doubt
- Don’t know, I can only hope for the best for my child
Q3.Are you happy with kind of behaviour your child shows in crowd?
- Yes, he or she loves crowd and very interactive in such situation
- Sometimes it depend on his or her mood
- No not at all he or she hates crowd
Q4. Are you happy with the way you are handling the parenthood?
- Yes we are very much convinced by our way of dealing parenthood
- I guess things are going fine
- Not right at this moment but everything will be fine with time and experience
Q5.Is your child displeased quiet often?
- No never at all
- It depends
- Very often we see his or her mood swing
Category: Satisfaction Questionnaire