Online Banking Survey Questionnaire
Online banking survey questionnaire is one that is served by a bank to its customers who make use of online banking services of the bank. The main purpose of the survey questionnaire is to recognize the areas for improvement in online banking technology on the basis of the customers’ usage experience. This survey also helps the bank to keep pace with the changing technological needs of customers for time to time.
Sample Online banking survey questionnaire
Name of the online banking customer ———————————————-
Address of the customer ———————————————-
Contact number of the customer ———————————————
Email address of the customer ———————————————
Account type of customer ———————————————
1. Please tell us the numbers of years since you are holding an account with our bank?
a. One year
b. Two years
c. Three years
d. More than three years
2. Do you make use of the online banking facility offered by our bank?
3. If you have answered yes to the above question what is the frequency of your transaction by making use of the online banking facility offered by us?
d. As and when required
4. Are you content with the online banking service provided by our bank?
d. Needs improvement
5. Do you feel the online banking service of our bank is swift and trouble free?
6. Have you experience any difficulties when making use of our online banking service? Please specify the difficulty if you answer yes to this question.
a. Yes Pl specify _______________
7. What do you think about the navigation and menus available on the online banking portal of our bank?
8. Please provide any suggestions that you think will help us to improve the online banking facility offered by our bank?
Category: Survey Questionnaire