New Product Development Questionnaire
A new product development questionnaire is used on a small group of consumers first to test how viable and successful a newly launched product will be in the market and what tools are needed to ensure the growth and success of the product in future. This questionnaire provides key information about the when to launch the product, modify features and how or when to market it.
Sample new product development questionnaire
1. Please mention how you heard about this product?
b) Sales demo
2. What is your initial reaction of the product?
e) Very Poor
3. Please mention the features that you liked best about the product
4. What are the least likeable features of the product?
5. Are you currently using any similar product?
6. Is the product attractive enough? Are you satisfied with it?
7. Please mention which of the product’s features has benefited you the most
8. According to you, is the product:
a) Extremely expensive
b) Somewhat expensive
e) Extremely cheap
9. What has your overall experience been with the product?
a) Extremely positive
e) Extremely negative
10. Will you purchase the product if it is launched in the market?
11. Please let us know if you would like to be contacted in future by us?
Category: Product Questionnaire