New Brand Questionnaire
A new brand questionnaire focuses on receiving feedback related to how people perceive a new brand. In a market replete with different types of brand with some of them being iconic, launching a new brand can be quite the risk. In order to understand how the market is performing and what people expect, organizations conduct surveys where people or target audience is made to fill a new brand questionnaire.
Sample New Brand Questionnaire:
Name of the Participant: _____________________________
Phone Number: ________________________ Fax: ________________________
- Have you filled a new brand questionnaire before?
- Do you believe new brands can sustain in a saturated market?
- How do you feel about old brands packaged in a new skin?
a) It is a good strategy
b) The strategy will fail
c) The market will not accept
d) Is there a difference?
e) I don’t know
- How often do you buy products offered by new brands?
a) Very Often
b) Quite often
e) Not very often
g) Don’t know
- Do you feel that a new brand should have a strong launch pad?
c) Don’t know
- Which of the following aspects of a new brand would attract you the most?
a) Brand promotion and visibility
b) What the new brand offers to customers
c) Communication with end user
d) Offering vis-à-vis competition
e) Price vis-à-vis competition
f) Trust built by the brand in the market
g) Market Displays and capture
h) Effective solutions
- Do you think advertising is integral to a new brand image building process?
c) Don’t know
Category: Brand Questionnaire