Medical Education Questionnaire
A medical education questionnaire is used to test the awareness of people as far as their knowledge in the field of medicine is concerned. Such a questionnaire can be provided by the hospital to their patients or a school may use medical education questionnaire in order to check the awareness of their students regarding medical education.
Such a questionnaire contains variety of questions related to the medical field which can be objective, as well as subjective in nature. Given below is a sample of medical education questionnaire, to which you can refer in the future.
Sample Medical Education Questionnaire:
Name of the person:
Date of birth: (dd/mm/yy)
Q1. What is your blood group?
- A negative
- B negative
- O negative
- AB negative
- A positive
- B positive
- O positive
- AB positive
Q2. Do you get your eyes tested at regular intervals?
Q3. Which of the following options do you follow in case of a high fever?
- Test my fever using a thermometer and then take a medicine
- Go straight to the doctor in order to get the medication
- Test my fever using a thermometer and then consult a doctor for medication
- Just wait for the fever to get down
Q4. What according to you is the best way of controlling one’s blood pressure?
- Reducing the quantity of salt in your daily diet
- Including regular exercise as a part of your daily routine
- Maintaining your weight
- Using apt medication
- Reduction in alcohol consumption
- Which of the following body part gets most affected by smoking?
- Small intestine
- Large intestine
Category: Medical Questionnaire