Marriage Satisfaction Questionnaire
A marriage satisfaction questionnaire is a helpful tool in order to measure the satisfaction level of the married couples by cross countering them with different questions.
Sample Marriage Satisfaction Questionnaire:
Name of the couple:
Mr. _________________ Age: _____________
Mrs. ________________ Age: ______________
Contact number: _______________________
Q1. How long have you been married?
- More than 1 year
- More than 3 years
- More than 5 years
- More than 7 years
- Others: ____________________
Q2.How would you like to rate your married life?
- Very good
- Reasonably Satisfactory
- Somewhat satisfactory
Q3. How do you feel about your life partner’s behaviour?
- Very affectionate
- Loving & caring
- Sometimes nice with me
- Treat me badly
- Other, ______________________
Q4. How satisfactory do you feel with married sex life?
- Very satisfied
- Moderately satisfied
Q5. How often do you feel uncomfortable with your life partner?
- Regularly feel unhappy
- When a fight happens between us
- When he/she annoys me due to the bad behaviour
- Others: ___________________
Q6. Which of the following factors disturbs your married life?
- Serious monetary issues
- Feeble level of understanding
- Others, please mention: ________________
Q7. After having a fight, how would you try to solve the matter with your life partner? Please describe in two lines:
Q8. Do you think your partner is the best match for you?
Q9. What do you like the most about your married life?
- Spending quality time with each other
- Sometimes, keeping quite in case the house is on fire
- Supporting each other in bad times
- Others: ______________________
Q10. Would you like to write a little more about your married life?
Category: Satisfaction Questionnaire
Comments are closed.