Market Research Questionnaire Example
A Market research questionnaire example is basically a sample questionnaire that is used for measuring various parameters like consumer satisfaction, price of products, availability of products, usage of products etc. Using the feedback received from market research questionnaires, companies or organizations can accordingly revise their marketing and sales strategies.
Sample Market Research Questionnaire Example:
Name of the participant: ____________________________
Q1. Have you ever participated in a market research survey before?
Q2. Do you feel that a market research questionnaire like this one can help organizations?
Q3. Which of the following data received through market research can help organizations?
- Data about consumers and their buying habits
- Data about product branding for future analysis
- Data about product problems and issues
- Data about product pricing
- Data about product quality
Q4. Which one of the following summarizes your thoughts about market research?
- It is a great option for collecting consumer based data
- It is a great option for collecting product/service based data
- It is a futile exercise
- It helps organizations understand market behavior
- The feedback from such research might not be reliable
Q5. Do you feel that this type of research should be used more often?
Q6. Which of the following types of market research questionnaires have you used before?
- New Product launch
- Product quality and pricing
- Product or service usage
- Product viability
- Brand recognition
- Branding and advertising
Q7. Do you feel that your information can be misused by an organization?
Q8. What would be your suggestions to organizations conducting market research?
Category: Market Research Questionnaire