Manager Interview Questionnaire
Manager interview questionnaire is a questionnaire which is prepared to ask the questions from the candidate who is facing an interview for the post of manager. Manager interview questionnaire helps in getting the reaction from the mind of a candidate for a given situation or a certain purpose. This is because the answer of the questionnaire gives an idea about candidate’s way of thinking.
This type of questionnaire also helps an employer to know the expectations of the candidate from the post.
Manager Interview Questionnaire Sample
- Do you have any experience of challenging the old work methods? __________
- By what way you generally make your important decisions? _________________
- What way do you prefer to solve the problems in general? ______________________
- Can you handle the workload? ________ If yes then how? __________________________
- What is your best way to handle the failures? Also give an example. _________________________________________________________________
- Do you have any experience in setting the budgets? ______________________
- When did you last updated your education of business management?
- Two years back
- Last year
- Two months back
- How will you start working with the new customers? _______________________________________________________________
- How can you satisfy our customers? _________________________________
- What according to you is the most attractive thing about this position? Also let us know about the least attractive about it. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- What do you feel is the most difficult task about being a manager? Give us your opinion. _____________________________________________________
- What according to you are the most essential qualities that a manager should possess?
Category: Interview Questionnaire