Life Insurance Questionnaire
Life insurance questionnaire is a set of questions which are is designed to study and probe into people’s financial, social and medical profile before they are covered by insurance. This questionnaire is made by insurance companies or financial institutions like banks.
Life Insurance Questionnaire Sample
Date of Birth: _________/____________/___________ Sex: __________________
mm dd yyyy
State: ______________________ Zip: _____________________________
Phone: ____________________ ____________________ __________________
home work cell
Height: ____________________ Weight : _______________________
- Are you married, single or divorced?
- If you are married, is your spouse covered by any insurance? Please give the details.
- Are you employed by any company, private or government organization? Does your employer cover you health or any other insurance?
- Do you suffer from any regular health problem?
- If the answer to the above question is yes, then please mention the nature and severity of your health problem. Also mention the amount you are spending annually/monthly on treatment and medication.
- Have you been hospitalized in the last 5 years? How many times?
- If answer to the previous question is yes, then list down your hospitalization details and also mention what were the expenditures spent on treatment.
- Do you use or have used in the past, any of the following? If yes have you ever received treatment for the same? Please give details?
- Other drugs or chemical substance.
- Are you currently hospitalized, confined to bed or disabled? If yes then please give reasons.
Category: Finance Questionnaire