Leadership Training Questionnaire
One of the reasons that a leadership training questionnaire is quite often used in organizations is that it helps in providing a valuable insight into the existing leadership training and creates clear opportunity for implementing new leadership training programs. The leadership training questionnaire is developed and implemented in most organizations by their internal training and hr teams and is targeted at all achievers of the organization.
Sample Leadership Training Questionnaire:
Name of the Employee: _____________________________
Name of the Organization: _____________________________
Department: ____________________ Designation:____________________________
Phone Number: ____________________________
- How often is a leadership training program initiated in your organization?
a) Once a year
b) Once in 6 months
c) 2-3 times a year
d) Every quarter
e) Every 2 months
f) Every month
h) Don’t know
- How satisfied are you with the current leadership training program?
a) Extremely satisfied
b) Somewhat satisfied
f) Somewhat dissatisfied
g) Extremely dissatisfied
- Which of the following leadership style category do you fall in?
a) Autocratic leadership
b) Charismatic leadership
c) Emergent leadership
d) Laissez Faire leadership
e) Strategic leadership
f) Transformational leadership
g) Visionary leadership
h) Others:______________________ (Please specify)
- Which of the following leadership skills are emphasized in the training program?
b) Out of the box thinking
c) Walk the talk
d) Listening skills
e) Planning and development
f) Putting a team together
g) Completion of objectives and tasks
h) Evaluating problems and earmarking solutions
- Which of the following communication styles have been emphasized the most during the training program?
d) Negotiation oriented
Category: Training Questionnaire