Leadership Self Assessment Questionnaire
The main purpose of a leadership self assessment questionnaire is to assess the various qualities that is required by an individual to become a good leader. All leadership self assessment questionnaires revolve around 6 different aspects, which include assessment of the environment, trust building, sharing of influence and power, creating clarity of vision, development of people, and retrospection or self reflection.
Sample Leadership Self Assessment Questionnaire:
Name of the respondent: _________________
Sex: _________ Age: _____________
Address: _____________________________ State: ________ Zip: _________
Phone Number: ______________
Email Address: ______________
Q1. How often do you apply innovative approaches or solutions to existing problems?
- Quite often
- Once in a while
Q2. How do you deal with disagreement or conflicts?
- Take them head on and try to reach a solution
- Think calmly and assess the situation or problem first
- Blame someone for the disagreement
- Blame everyone
- Run away from situation
- Loose my temper and shout
Q3. How often do you achieve your objectives or goals within time?
- Most times
- 50% of the times
Q4. How do you react to feedback from others?
- Take it in a negative way
- Feel as if they are criticizing
- Feel as if they are blaming
- Don’t care about the feedback at all
- Think about it but never work on it
- Take it in a positive
- Write it down to retrospect on it later
Q5. How often do you take risks for the greater good?
- Most often
- Once in a blue moon
Q6. What type of relationships do you maintain with others?
- Strictly professional
- Personal and informal
- Strictly formal
- Go out on social events with others
- Take time out to listen to others