Leadership Evaluation Questionnaire
A leadership evaluation questionnaire is a questionnaire which helps to assess the leadership traits of an individual. Such questionnaires are framed by various organizations and distributed amongst employees or team members working under a group leader so that an evaluation of the skills and traits of the leader can be made in a transparent manner. These questionnaires have both subjective and objective types questions depending upon the nature of the question asked. On the basis of the responses, leaders or group heads can be given ratings of credits.
Sample Leadership Evaluation Questionnaire
Mention your relation with the individual or your designation:
b. Team member
d. Subordinate, specify _______
e. Other, please specify________
Kindly answer the following questions:
1. Does the individual brings the team together and helps maintain coordination
2. Would you say that the individual has a command over his/ her team members:
3. Do all the team members respect the individual for his or her work:
4. How well would you say the individual handles whole of his team and helps move towards the target or goal?
5. Does the team under the leadership of the individual ever fail to meet the time limit or the deadline given to complete the task:
d. Other specify_______
6. Do you believe the team members are satisfied with the leadership, his/ her inputs and management:
Category: Leadership Questionnaire