Job Values Questionnaire
Job values questionnaire is given to a professional to know his opinion about inculcating various moral and ethical values while working in a company. There are several questions that form a part of the job values questionnaire. Few sample questions are mentioned below; you may use these while designing a job value questionnaire.
Job Values Questionnaire Sample
- What all job values do you think are essential for this position? (Please mention the same in brief)
- Do you think you have these job values?
- Please mention a job value which you think is necessary but you do not possess it?
- Do you think your co-workers possess all the required job values?
- If the answer to the above asked question is, ‘No’ then please mention as to what all they lack.
- Were you assessed on your job values at the time of recruitment?
- What all job values did you posses initially and which were the ones that you inculcated after joining this company?
- Do you think it is difficult to manage a company having people with low job values?
- What difficulties do you believe are faced by employers having a team of unethical people?
- Would you go against your ethics to achieve a target set by your supervisor?
- If the answer to the above question is, yes then please share your justification for this act of yours.
- Would you go against your ethics to save your job?
- Would you go against your job values if your supervisor says so, may be for the benefit of your company?
- If the answer to the above question is, ‘Yes’ please state why
- Is hiding your co-worker’s mistake against your job values?
- How important is it to be honest at work? Is it alright to twist the truth in order to complete certain tasks at work?
Category: Job Questionnaire
Comments are closed.