Job Training Questionnaire
The job training questionnaire is probably the most commonly used questionnaire in organizations across the world. The primary objective of all organizations is to understand their employee requirements and hone the existing employee skills to achieve organizational goals. The job training questionnaire just helps organizations to understand if their current job training programs are sufficient or do they need to give it a facelift.
Sample Job Training Questionnaire:
Name of the Employee: _____________________________
Name of the Organization: _____________________________
Department: ____________________ Designation:____________________________
Phone Number: ____________________________
- What is the duration of the current job training program?
a) 2-3 days
b) 1 week
c) 2 weeks
d) 3-4 weeks
e) More than 4 weeks
f) Don’t know
- How satisfied are you with the current job training program provided by your organization?
a) Extremely satisfied
b) Somewhat satisfied
f) Somewhat dissatisfied
g) Extremely dissatisfied
- Does the job training consist any of the following sub-programs?
a) Interactive training
b) Organizations mission and vision
c) Organizational goals and objectives
d) History of the organization
e) Leadership and team building
f) Business process training
g) Meeting process targets
h) Creativity and innovation
i) Troubleshooting problems and finding solutions
j) Verbal and written communication
- Does the job training program also include new employee orientation?
c) Don’t Know
- Which of the following specialty areas of the business processes are emphasized in the training?
a) Quality and quality standards
b) Use of information and technology
c) Avoiding common pitfalls
d) Segregating specific task from general task
e) Building extra skills
- Are there any changes that you would like to suggest to your organization regarding the job training program?
Category: Training Questionnaire