Job Security Questionnaire
Job Security Questionnaire includes questions inquiring as to how secure a professional feels in his present job. It is designed for personnel to answer and give his opinion on the mentioned subject. It may also be given to his superiors in order to get information regarding the same from them. A number of questions may be included in this questionnaire; few of them are given below.
Job Security Questionnaire Sample
- Where are you currently working? Please provide the name of the company.
- Since when have you been working here?
a) Less than a year
b) One year – Three years
c) Three years – Five years
d) More than Five years
- How secure do you feel in your present job?
- What are the factors that make you confident that this job is secure?
- In what terms do you assess your job security?
- Do you get appropriate remuneration for the work done?
- Does the company have any policy of holding back the salary amount in case any of the given targets is not met?
- Do you think holding back salary amount on not achieving the targets is fair?
- What opinion do your fellow team members have on the above asked question?
- Are you being paid as per the work being derived from you?
- Is there any possibility of your process getting outsourced?
- If the answer to the above mentioned question is, ‘Yes’ then how would the employees working for this process be compensated?
- Is there a possibility that you and your fellow team mates working for this particular process may be sacked out if the process gets outsourced?
- Is there a policy to sack the employ on not meeting the set target?
- If the answer to the above question is, ‘Yes’ then please mention as to how many chances/ warnings are given to the employees before actually sacking them out?
Category: Job Questionnaire